DABBA WALLA LUNCH BAGS
There are 73 units left in stock.
The DabbaWalla Insulated Lunch Bag is flexible, durable and machine washable. It is perfect for carrying lunch to school, daycare, on a picnic, on an airplane trip, etc. The eco-friendly Dabbawalla Lunch Bag is spacious but not bulky. Most regular size bento boxes (up to 24 cm L x 19 cm W x 7 cm H) fit perfectly into this lunch bag in addition to other smaller containers.
- 100% Toxic Free. Crafted from a sustainable foam textile material (called TPE) that is certified free of over 100 harmful chemicals, including lead, phthalates, BPA, and PVC. This material is an environmentally friendly alternative to neoprene.
- Lightweight and flexible: Ample size and stretchy material allow a wide range of containers to fit inside. The bag is easy to carry and easy to insert into a backpack. It collapses down when not full.
- Integrated easy-to-grip handle on top
- Two inside mesh pockets: keep snacks and water bottles organized, suitable for an ice pack, utensils, small containers, a napkin, etc.
- Lays completely flat when not in use - can be packed easily to take on vacations, etc.
- The material is closed-cell technology and is naturally insulating. Items packed with an ice pack will keep food at safe temperatures for approximately 4-5 hours.
- Low Waste Manufacturing: completely degradable in a landfill setting and scraps can be recycled at the manufacturing stage so there is very little waste.
- Every Dabbawalla Bag is individually sewn at a small, family-owned factory in Taiwan that supports fair labour practices and environmental stewardship.
- Approximate Dimensions: H 30.5 cm x W 28 cm x D 12.7 cm
Fabric Care: For best results please turn the bag inside out and wash in a front-loader machine. For customers with top loading machines, we strongly recommend either hand washing or using a lingerie bag to protect the bag. All bags must be drip-dried. Do not store in direct sunlight, as this may damage product.
Ottawa, Kids Toy Store