OLI & CAROL CINDY THE BELLFLOWER
There are 1 units left in stock.
Ding, ding, ding! Cindy the Bellflower is a baby teether, bath toy & sensory play toy for babies. Its ring makes it easy for babies' little hands to hold while chewing on a safe natural teether. A wide variety of texture will also stimulate babies’ senses and soothe teething gums. Make kids love the environment that surround them with our Garden Family!
This mini teether is easy to hang from a strap and chew it on the go… take your chewy-to-go high & low!
Healthy tip: Did you know that bellflowers are considered a symbol of hope and perseverance? They grow in areas where other plants would not survive & open the way for other species!
This Chewy-to-Go baby teether helps the natural development of babies’ mouths while stimulating their senses. Each chewing toy is handmade one by one with 100% natural rubber and hand painted with natural pigments from plants. The perfect sustainable gift for babies!
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
- Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, decorative objects and more.
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy you purchase you are helping in many social projects.