There are 3 units left in stock.
A fun Canadian game from Eh? to Zed! Ever imagine owning the CN Tower? Or maybe Niagara Falls? Here’s your chance! Canada-Opoly is a property trading game designed just for hockey loving, maple syrup chugging, board game adoring Canadians. Buy your favorite Canadian properties, then collect log cabins and trade them in for ski chalets. Sounds easy enough! But add a snow storm, too much figgy duff, and an angry moose…and it becomes a little more difficult-and a lot more fun!
- FAMILY FAVORITE: In this fun family game that celebrates all things great about Canada, players make their way around the board similar to the classic Monopoly board game, but with a Canadian twist of course!
- UNIQUE TWIST: Instead of railroads, players will work to collect all four parts to Canada: Territories, Western Provinces, Central Canada, and Atlantic.
- GAME PLAY: Players will of course run into problems like hockey equipment fees and the inescapable income tax. Game pieces include a High Five, a Heart, a Shoe, a BIG Smile, a Pretzel, and a Dog.
- EDUCATIONAL AND FUN: Canada-Opoly will also take you on a trip to some pretty fantastic places like Vancouver's Science World, the Toronto Film Festival, Quebec Winter Carnival and the Calgary Stampede, yeehaw!!
- FOR: 2 to 6 players ages 8 years old and up